4. Configure Joomla on Ubuntu Linux
Open your browser and enter the IP address your web server plus /joomla.
In our example, the following URL was entered in the Browser:
The Joomla installation wizard will be presented.
Enter the following information:
• Your website Name.
• Your website Description.
• Your administrator username.
• Your administrator password.
• Your administrator e-mail account.
Enter the MySQL connection information to the Joomla database.
Verify if all Joomla requirements were met successfully.
Select the None option and click on the Install button.
Wait for the Joomla installation to finish.
Congratulations! Joomla is installed on your system.
On the Linux console, delete the Joomla installation file.